Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pescatore/Barry Wedding

The wedding this past weekend in Binghamton, NY was excellent. Food was great, the Scottish bagpipe band was amazing! And there were unique ideas, like naming all the tables by a city/county in either Italy (Arianna's heritage) or Ireland (Brendan's heritage). I had tons of fun pal-ing around with Arianna, Brendan, their friends -- particularly one Maria Pescatore. She was hilarious! She is also a Capt in the medical side of the military (Army).

I had a blast meeting their family and friends and seeing the booming megatropolis called Binghamton. It is also known as the Entertainment mecca of the world...just a little sarcasm there. Actually it was a cool city - surrounded by bridges that cross the susquahanna river and stuff. Interesting. The next several posts include pictures I took. There's even a few artistic efforts I made. They are sad, but I am still learning how to take good photos through trial and error. Below is one of my favorite pictures. Although the bride looked stunning the entire night a few of my pics caught her making the funniest faces. This was my favorite. I've got one caption under it. If you email me or leave a comment with your suggested caption, I'll post all of them for our amusement...sorry Arianna, it is at your expense.




"OH NO YOU DI--INT! I KNOW YOU DIDN"T JUST STICK YOUR FINGER IN MY CAKE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home