Tuesday, January 22, 2008

DISGUSTING

The conversation at 12:45 pm on 20 Jan goes something like this:

Meghan: Let's get some lunch!
Kent: Okay, where do you want to go?
Meghan: Let's try that Jimmy Buffet Cheeseburger In Paradise restaurant that just opened up.
Mrs. Clancy (visiting and unsuspecting of sudden doom): I can eat wherever.
Kent: Meghan, are you sure you want to try that place? --It kinda looks like a grease-pit.
Meghan: Nah, they've probably got really good cheeseburgers!
Kent: Okay, whatever you want -- I can eat whatever.

1:30 pm our cheeseburgers arrive at the table and we eat them. They were not bad!

4:00 pm
Kent: Man, that food is just sitting there like a rock in my stomach...I feel gross.

4:30 pm
Meghan (as we drive back to Crestview from Destin): I feel really nausiated. I need to get out of this car.

6:00 pm
Mrs. Clancy: Man, something I ate did not mix with my stomach. I just got sick in the bathroom
Meghan: I am gonna puke.
Kent: I'll take Stella and rock her to sleep while you two do your thing.

6:30 pm
Kent: Someone take Stella, I'm gonna puke.

6:35pm-4:00am
All parties get violently ill due to food poisoning -- DISGUSTING.

The moral of the story: The next time a restaurant gives you a funky, greasy vibe, DO NOT eat there! Also do not eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise when you visit Sandestin, FL.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tomchesson Family said...

I am so sorry that I laughed so hard at this story! Can't wait to see ya'll Friday.
Jenn and the Family

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home