Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lasik Eye Surgery

This post has been created exclusively for one Phil Nervig. Given that you recently posted pics of yourself post-surgery on your blog, I thought I'd offer this little consolation gift. For those who are not familiar: http://lifeonthemekong.blogspot.com

Attached is a picture of Meghan the day of her surgery last year in November. She would kill me if she knew I posted this! So let's see how long it takes her to realize it. FAMILY AND FRIENDS, do not call her to tell her it has been posted, or you'll all be in trouble! As you can see, she i snot only thrilled with the delectible Philly Cheesesteak I prepared that night, but she is also sporting the most fashionable goggles! She ignored me for those few days when I addressed her as "Goggles McFroggles." I guess smelling your eye burn at the hand of a smiling man with a laser temporarily revokes your sense of humor. Either that, or I'm just a sicko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home