Sunday, March 02, 2008

Corso Happenings

Hey everyone sorry for the limtied blog entries. After my beautiful dose of morphine SUnday night and a few days off of work I think that at least 1 kidney stone is gone. The other has yet to move, oh the joy of anticipation :-)

Kent and I had a night out on Friday despite all the illnesses going around our house (I caught the plague from STella but Kent is so far in the clear). We attended the annual base awards where Kent was awarded the top Company Grade Officer of our entire hospital. He got a fancy medallion placed around his neck much like the Olympics. I was very proud of him. Pictures to come.

As many of you already know, tomorrow begins the first phase of Kent's deployment. He will be going to Arizona for 3 weeks and then home for a couple weeks and then out the door for 6 months. Stella and I welcome any and all vistors over the next several months. I will try to keep you all updated on the latest. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers as there will surely be challenges while Kent is gone.
All our love- Meghan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home