Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Accidents Happen

So I attempted to update the blog last Sunday night...but I had an accident on Meghan's computer. I know it sounds horrible, but these things happen to all of us. It is just something we have to learn to accept as adults. I know you might be wondering "How the heck did that happen?" I actually wonder that myself. I mean, as children we had accidents all the time - it was really a normal part of growing up. So you could imagine my embarrassment, panic, and then regret when I (as an adult) had an accident.

Meghan's computer is now in the shop - they seem to think that if we let it dry out for a few days, it will be fine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and I am praying every day. By the way, it is easy to pray everyday if you've been castigated to the back yard and made to sleep under the porch. I've got alot of time on my hands now. Yup, that's my punishment for having an accident on her computer. I've been kicked out of the house until it is fixed. No one told me the first month of marriage would be like this!

So I just have one piece of advice for all those adults who may have an accident some day. While updating your blog, DO NOT under any circumstances place a bottled beverage next to the laptop. You might just end up knocking it over like I did, spilling liquid into the keyboard. What a bummer...

BTW
Thankfully, our movers arrived yesterday with all of our stuff, so we've been spending the last 24 hours unpacking everything. You know, you never really realize how much crap you own until you move. It's a sobering experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home