Saturday, September 16, 2006

LAME

We have been so lame for not updating this blog. I've been stuck in a viscious cycle that goes a little something like this:

"Hmm, I need to update our blog." I connect the camera to the computer and push the power button to download the pics into the computer in order to upload them to the blog. I push power, "shit! the batteries are dead!" I unplug the camera, take out the batteries and place them in the charger.

They charge over the course of one day.

I take them out of te charger, put them in the camera, take a few pics, then get involved in other activities (work, hanging pictures on the walls, cleaning, mowing the lawn --which takes 3 hours with our push mower!!!).

Then I think, "Hmm, I need to update our blog." I connect the camera to the computer and push the power button to download the pics into the computer in order to upload them to the blog. I push power, "shit! the batteries are dead!" I unplug the camera, take out the batteries and place them in the charger.

They charge over the course of one day...you get the idea.

The point is I'm committed to making it happen this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home