Monday, August 20, 2007

Stella and Mommy

I decided that having an infant and long hair do not go well together so I have chopped my hair. I now have an official mom cut which takes just 10 minutes to dry and style. That is about all the time that STella allows me in the morning :-) Who do you think is the boss in this house???? So here is the new hair.... it will be hard to notice as a very cute Stella is also in the picture. I have a feeling most people will be drawn to her. I cant blame you, she is too cute in her little duck dress from Aunt Marlaena :-)











Stella had another play date with her boyfriend Reace. Both were more interested in interacting with the adults than each other. These two have been known to play off each other. Stella always starts the crying and Reace will sometimes follow and start fussing as well. I guess he feels her pain. Luckily this evening neither was fussy and the parents got to grill out and eat dinner with both hands (a rare thing these days). More pics to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tomchesson Family said...

LOVE the hair cut! Looks awesome! Wish you 2 could have come to SA as well. That's ok though. We will see you sometime.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home