Friday, July 20, 2007

Updates

Stella has officially moved up to a larger diaper. It's a big step for her...actually it's just amazing that she has already grown so much that she necessitates a larger diaper to fit around her legs, hips and tushy. She probably weighs about 10lbs now. She is allso taller, as we had to expand how the cusions fit around her head in her carseat -- her head was getting too scrunched up. She is also beginning to be sort of cranky in the late afternoon/early evenings. She is sleeping in 2 hour increments now routinely at night. During the day she may awaken more frequently rooting around to be nursed. Here are a few pictures. Grandma Corso is here helping us out for the week. She is just as hooked on this little booger as mommy and daddy are!







I love this blanket my Aunt Kelly and Uncle Keith sent me. Why the heck are you putting it on me in 94 degree weather?!! Can't you see I want to snuggle with it when it's cold, not when we're outside in public where it's hot? And where are my matching bib and burp cloth they sent me?






















Grandma Corso getting a little choked up upon meeting her first granddaughter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma Joanne looks so happy with her little pumpkin, I bet she can't keep her hands off her. How many kisses did she give Stella in an hour?? Wish I could be there to kiss her too.
lots of love for that little girl,
she deserves every minute of loving
from her family.
Eleanor

2:07 PM  
Blogger The Tomchesson Family said...

Hey there! Cute pics. Quick note to say that Stella will have a box there in a couple of days. call when you get it so we know it is there safe and sound!

Jenn and the kids

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home