Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back By Popular Demand!!!

I have finaly downloaded the pics from the camera, edited them - crucial step, and uploaded them to this blog. Clearly it took an act of God to help me get this updated!!

Below is a pic of Meghan and I on our 1 year anniversary. She planned a surprise at a hotel on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. It was excellent. The food at the hotel restaurant was spectacular...and pricey. But it was all well worth the money it cost us. Look at her grabbing my butt - HOW NAUGHTY! Next to it is a picture of a bay beach. Notice how far out that man has waded to go fishing. the water remains shallow for a good 175 yards!!! The picture doesn't do justice to the greenish water that gives the area its name:








The Emerald Coast. And of course, my wife wouldn't be my wife unless she was being a character! Here she is in a gun simulation. She learned to shoot and guns hand machine guns that day. It is actually the world's most expensive video game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home