Monday, June 25, 2007

BUMMER

This little girl is either stubborn, smart or both! I mean who whouldn't want to simply remain in a warm little cocoon? She's fed, soothed, has no cares in the world -- smart baby! We went to the doctor today and Meghan is neither effeced, nor dialated. So it looks like she will be induced on 03 July! This means we will have a 4th of July baby. I don't realy know what that term means, but I still like to say it. So unless she comes within the next week, that's when she'll come. Meghan's doctor says that inducing labor can last anywhere from 12-36 hours. Whew! I'll be taking my flask to the hospital since I do not imagine the hospital bar will be open for that many hours straight!

We are looking forward to that day. We were probably a bit too hopeful for our own good considering this is MEg's 1st pregnancy. But we are now resigned to the fact that it won't be more than 1 week longer. We are just greatful that she's healthy -- both the mommy and the baby.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg-it's ok I feel your pain! I was a 1/2 centimeter dilated for like 6 weeks. She sounds similar to Preston, but if I waited one week longer he would have been about 23 pounds so I guess it was a good thing. I could not even find a maternity top that fit anymore. It was pretty embarassing.
I am so excited to hear the news. You hang in there Meg and Kent you just keep saying "Yes dear."
Love you both!
-Kim

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take out for dinner that is a sure fire thing
But better yet go jogging for a mile or so
with love
Eleanor

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home