Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I got a fever...

....and the prescription for the cure is exterminating yellow jackets.


This is the closest I could come to a beekeeper's protective suit. In 90 degree weather, this was REALLY uncomfortable. However, I'd consider marketing it as the quickest weight loss program available, as it was much like a personal sauna...without the towels or rocks. After gearing up in this outfit, I donned 6 cans of hornet/wasp spray and doused the area. I the process I was stung one more time. That makes a grand total of 14 little gifts from these precious creatures of nature!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

exterminator maybee?

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not call a bee keeper???

8:20 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Call a beekeeper? You're a real wise-ass Mr/Mrs Anonymous. It was more fun to demolish the nest myself!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home