Friday, July 06, 2007

Yellow Jacket Nest

The perpetrators and a visual representation of their skillful army plotting the maneuver to attack me. The scene of the attack: my backyard -- the future site of the new shed we are assembling.



How I should have dressed to avoid being attacked by hundreds -- literally 100s OF YELLOW JACKETS! See below.

Fortunately I ran very fast away from the nest of assailants while slapping all parts of my body to kill, crush, maim or otherwise immobilize them. Total wounds I suffered: 13. Nothing says Stella's 1-week birthday like 13 yellow jacket stings in one sitting! Ahh, the adventures continue... We are on our way to the store to buy a vat of Raid Yellow Jacket poison.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind the bees,more pics of Stella.we can see bees anytime.
Eleanoriivhf

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home