Monday, July 02, 2007

Stella Lynn Corso has arrived!

We got home today shortly after noon. What a trip! I feel like we've been on vacation. Here are the pictures of our lively and lovely little lady, Stella. I am posting the other pics at the link below. I'll rant a bit later...after a little more sleep and food. Thank you all for your calls and warm regards! This has been one amazing experience that was different in a few ways than either Meghan or I expected. I am sure Stella will bring many more unexpected things over the next several decades.

To see all the pictures we took, check out this weblink:

http://www.stellalynncorso.shutterfly.com

In the next few pages are a few of my favorites that may not be included in the shutterfly page. To be honest I forget if I saved them elsewhere - sleep deprivation will do that to you! As all of you parents are well aware. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

Congratulations mommy and daddy! All the best to you 3 :) She is beautiful.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys - I know your phone has been ringing off the hook that is why I have not called yet. I will call today. BUT OH MY GOD!!! YOU GUYS ARE PARENTS!!!!!!!!! Kent, she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!It is so amazing how identical she is to you!
I Love you guys!!!!

Dawn

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I cannot take her cuteness. meg you look great! You go Mommy!
You guys enjoy her-every second because I don't know where the time goes. She is beautiful and God bless you guys!
Love, Kim & Monkey Preston

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have such a cutie pie!!!! I love her little face. Congratulations Dee Lantz

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is so cute looks like you Kent when you were born, just love her wish I could give her a big kiss.But....you do it for me
Eleanor

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love her!!! She is so precious and you guys look wonderful! Congrats! Can't wait to see her in person. Love, Lisa and Brian

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home