Sunday, July 03, 2005

Long Over Due Pictures

Hey everyone. I hope all is well with you all. It is pretty hot here in Texas and I fear it will be worse in Alabama next week. It is so odd to be leaving this place just as we got settled. Not to mention that I will be sleeping in a dorm with a roommate other than my husband (still strange).


Kent has been promising pictures. I finally uploaded them......



Jasmine had a rough trip from DC to Texas. However, she appears to have settled in very nicely. She loves all the sun spots in the house. Her favorite is in this basket in the kitchen. We are not sure she will notice that we are gone for 3 weeks.

















Our back deck with some flowers that Kent has worked hard to keep alive.
I am certainly not responsible for the gardening in this house as I often kill all plants. Also the view from the deck is very different than our view in VA. It is so nice to see trees.
















Our neighbors have a pit bull that is continually outside & barking.
















Kent's new hair cut. He paid $6.20 on base for the hair cut.
The prices on base are very nice. Pretty short for Kent but I am sure he will appreciate it in the hot Alabama sun.






















PS No scorpions or snakes yet!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home