Saturday, July 30, 2005

Back Home

We arrived in San Antonio late this morning. We were very excited to see TX. Believe it or not it is cooler and less humid in TX, it is almost enjoyable compared to Alabama. Kent and I have spent the day trying to get organized as we go to work on Tuesday. Anyway I am including some pictures...


Kent and I dressed in our standard blues. This is what we will be wearing everyday for the next four years. The female pants are very uncomfortable.


















Kent sitting on the bleachers in a 100+ heat index outside at the mock deployment. He is in his Batlle Dress Uniform (BDU). There are no pictures of me at this exercise because I was miserable and wantd to cry at every moment. I did not enjoy camping in a tent, or baking in the sun during lectures outside. I was a poor sport. But what did you all expect?
















Kent and I in our Mess Dress at the formal Dining In. This is a big deal in the military. We had a General address us. And Kent was part of the skit, the entertainment for the event. I will let him give you all the details.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home